Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies
This makes a total of 18 servings of Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies. Each serving comes out to be 178.22 Calories, 16.4g Fats, 2.34g Net Carbs, and 4.86g Protein.
- 2½ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup walnuts, shelled and chopped
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup erythritol
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, and erythritol.
- In another bowl, melt butter and mix in vanilla, chocolate chips, eggs, and walnuts
- Mix wet ingredients into the dry until a dough forms.
- Scoop out 1 tbsp of dough per cookie and place onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges have turned golden brown.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a stable cooling rack to avoid crumbling. They firm as they cool.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes, then enjoy!